Beeswax Candles – %100 Pure Beeswax
The color of beeswax varies depending on the location of the bees and the plants they find there different. Wax of fresh honeycomb is very bright, if honeycomb served several times as honey camp they turn to yellow or light orange. The wax itself is odourless. The wonderful smell comes from flower pigments and propolis. A clear indication of a pure quality of beeswax is a bright covering that develops with the time and can be easily polished away with a soft cloth.
Beeswax candles in good quality are a delight for all senses! These beeswax tea-lights are very popular. That’s probably because these natural candles can be used in so many diverse ways – to create a peaceful bath time glow, to relax in your room or perhaps to meditate. Each of these gorgeous tea-lights burn for 4 hours.
Unlike candles of synthetic wax, beeswax candles do not cause allergies and do not release harmful gases and soot in the air.
Beeswax candle benefits:
– Removes bad odors, tobacco smoke, refreshes indoor air, sprays a pleasant honey aroma;
– Fills the air with negative ions, which has a very positive influence on concentration and self-confidence, acts soothing and relaxing, improves sleep and breathing;
– Energizes organisms after disease conditions and has preventative functions for subsequent diseases;
– Briefly removes disturbances in mental equilibrium and soothes the nervous system, relieves stressful states and migraine crises, including unpleasant sensations of sudden changes in atmospheric pressure;
– Reduces the damage caused by electromagnetic radiation to computers, televisions, telephones, microwave ovens and other home appliances
Made with pure natural beeswax
Fine, delicate, natural fragrance
4 hours burning duration of tea-lights
Can be used in so many diverse ways
Tea Light Candles having Smokeless Burning