100% Pure Beeswax Church Candles With Natural Honey Intensive Scent.
The candles are made by the ancient and traditional way – by dipping wicks into melted beeswax. We tested a lot and picked the right size wicks so the candle will not dripping. We do not use any additional ingredients, the only materials are beeswax and cotton wicks, which makes candles suitable for people with allergies, the candles doesn’t smoke or harm your health.
Size – height 27cm / 10.60 inch and radius 6-8mm / 0.23-0.31 inch
We make candles of 100% pure beeswax only. The treatment we perform before the production of ritual candles is melting and straining without the use of water, chemicals or other types of filtration. That’s why the natural scent of natural honey aroma is not removed and the candles smells fantastic.
THE COLOURS OF CANDLES
Pure beeswax which bees produce is pearly white. Then they mix it with pollen and propolis, which darkens the beeswax to yellow, beige and brown. That’s why the candles are with different yellow/orange/brown color every time, even different than the images of this listing but made by 100% pure beeswax all the time.
We use wicks made of cotton only, without lead or zinc threads. The precious beeswax deserve cotton wicks only.
WHY WE DON’T WORK WITH ARTIFICIAL WAX LIKE PARAFFIN?
Acrolein, formaldehyde, dibutyl phthalate, diethyl phthalate, toluene, benzene, naphthalene, benzaldehyde – these are just some of the substances that can be found in paraffin. Heat treatment during the production and burning of candles releases soot, volatile substances and harmful gases into the air, which can cause health issues, including lung damage and asthma.
WHY DON’T WE WORK WITH ANOTHER TYPE OF WAX OF NATURAL ORIGIN?
Soy wax and palm wax are the most popular alternatives to beeswax. Both types of wax require arable land for production, which is at the expense of cutting down jungles and driving wild animals out of their habitats. The production of beeswax is not at the expense of forests, habitats, lives or anything else – that is why it is our choice.
CHOOSE BEESWAX CANDLES TO HELP THE BEES
By choosing beeswax candles, you are directly helping to protect the bees by stimulating their rearing. Each candle is made by beeswax, which is delivered to our candle workshop by a beekeeper, who take care of dozens, hundreds or even thousands of bee colonies.
• Blow out all candles when you leave the room or go to bed. Avoid the use of candles in the bedroom and other areas where people may fall asleep.
• Keep candles at least 1 foot (30 centimetres) away from anything that can burn.
• Candles should be placed in a sturdy candle holder.
• Handheld candles should not be passed from one person to another at any time.
• When lighting candles at a candle lighting service, have the person with the unlit candle dip their candle into the flame of the lit candle.
• Lit candles should not be placed in windows where a blind or curtain could catch fire.
• Candles placed on, or near tables, altars, or shrines, must be watched by an adult.
• If a candle must burn continuously, be sure it is enclosed in a glass container and placed in a sink, on a metal tray, or in a deep basin filled with water.