Beeswax tea light candles are among the most popular types of candles – due to their compact shape and trouble-free use. With a burning time of 4-5 hours, tealight candles are enough to burn during a long dinner, a gala event, a family holiday, etc.
If you want to achieve a romantic and cozy atmosphere, tealight candles are great company in the bedroom, next to the bathtub, at the dinner table. Due to their compact size, they are often used in emergency kits for lighting in remote areas without electricity.
Tealight candles and soft sofas are a favourite combination of book lovers. Suitable for achieving a relaxing atmosphere in massages, spiritual practices and meditation. When used outdoors, placed in windproof candlesticks, they create a magical and unique atmosphere on hot summer evenings on the terrace, in the garden, by the pool, on a picnic – to name a few.
Candle size in centimetres / inches:
Width: 38mm / 1.5 inches
Height: 18mm / 0.7 inches.
- 100% tea light candles of pure beeswax, handmade and organic.
- Beeswax is a natural, renewable substance, producing candles which, unlike their paraffin counterparts, do not emit black smoke. They are considered an environmentally-friendly alternative to paraffin wax candles.
- Beeswax tealight candles are preferred for use in temples and altars as a substitute for oil lamps with liquid paraffin, as they do not emit harmful gases and do not stick soot on icons, paintings, antiques and other valuables.
- Tealight candles are designed to melt completely when burning and it is not recommended to burn them on their own without a suitable tea candle container.
- Our tea light candles are made from 100% pure beeswax, delivered directly from beekeepers from all over Bulgaria