Pure Beeswax blocks – 100% Pure Natural Beeswax
Beeswax is a natural wax produced in the bee hive of honey bees. Our beeswax blocks are handmade with pure beeswax from our local hives in Bulgaria. Beeswax blocks have a wide variety of uses around the home. They can be used to cover scratches on wood floors, as well as to lubricate window sashes, curtain rails and drawer runners.
In sports beeswax blocks are used in archery, sailing and fishing. Beeswax is widely used for many crafts including sewing, jewellery making and batik. A popular use is for lubrication of large zips – on sleeping bags, awnings and wet suits.
Beeswax used for the different stuff,
In the home
– Filling scratches in wooden flooring
– Drawer runners – to make them open and shut smoothly
– Windows – lubricates sashes
– Curtain rails – to make them glide
– Filling worm holes in furniture
Crafts and hobbies
– Sewing thread – to strengthen and waterproof
– Cosmetics: lip balms, hand creams and moisturisers
– Fabric batik
– Model and jewellery making
– Basket weaving
– Saw blades and woodworking tools – prevents rust and eases use
– Musical mouthpieces
– Sailing: lubricating sail tracks etc – and beeswax substitutes for temporary cavity filler should you lose a tooth filling at sea!
– Lubricating zips: wet suits, dry suits, sleeping bags, caravan awnings…
– Waxing fly fishing lines – for greater floatability
– Archery: lubricates bow strings
– Surf boarding
The beeswax is great for crafting handmade candles, soap making, lip balms, skin care products, body lotions, cosmetics, arts & crafts and many other uses. Each figurine is made of the highest quality, 100% natural, pure (i.e. filtered) beeswax. Packaged and sent in a small cardboard box to ensure no damage is made during transit. Perfect gift for any nature loving person.